My Account/Order Status
Join our mailing list!
Keyspan High Speed USB Serial Adapter
Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Looking for a way to connect a serial device to the USB port on your PC or Mac? Our USB High Speed Serial Adapter provides a simple and reliable solution. This adapter is broadly recommended by serial device manufacturers due to its dependability and "Best in Class" compatibility.
* Certified: Microsoft WHQL approved
* High Speed: Supports 230 Kbps - twice the speed of a built in serial port
* Detachable Cable: Use adapter with any USB cable (up to 5 meters long)
* LED: Shows adapter status and data activity
* Plug & Play: Appears as standard COM port
* Mobile: Easy to carry - weighs just 2 oz.
* Bus Powered: No external power adapter required
* Analytic Tools: Includes Windows line monitor and data trace software
* Field Upgrade: Easy to update over time with free software downloads
* Easy Expansion: Supports use of multiple adapters on one PC
* An available USB port
* Compatible with Windows 98, 98 SE, Me, 2000, XP 32- and 64-bit, 2003 Server 32- and 64-bit, Vista 32- and 64-bit, and 7 32- and 64-bit
Product Type: Data Transfer Cable
Connector on First End: 1 x 4-pin Type A Male
Connector on Second End: 1 x 9-pin DB-9 Male RS-232 Serial
Weight (Approximate): 2.00 oz
Additional Information: Plug and Play
This "High Speed" USB Serial Adapter supports data rates up to 230 Kbps---twice the speed of a standard PC serial port. It is 100% USB compliant and features simple "Plug and Play" installation (no IRQs). Ideal for laptops (it weighs just 2 oz.), the Adapter draws its power from the USB connection so no power adapter is required.
Patch Cable, 7Ft White CAT5E Snagless
Patch Cable, 3Ft Yellow CAT5E Snagless
6 Foot IEEE1284 Printer Cable DB25P - CEN36P
DB37P Male - DB37S Female 6Ft Extension Cable
Patch Cable, 3Ft White CAT5E Snagless
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Become an Affiliate
Send Us Feedback